It’s been a while since I sat down for a while and write a blog post – even if its just a “life in a recent”. Right now, i’m supposed to write a reaction paper that is due this afternoon. A reaction paper that I should’ve finished writing over the weekend but the ever so good Miel decided to go to places. Recently, i’ve been going to quaint places with friends, just enjoying what life has to offer and exchange euphoric laughter. I guess i’m living the life. Don’t get me wrong, blogging is my safe haven and my alter ego, a space where I can jot down thoughts, post passion and interests. Maybe this time, the world is pulling me towards reality. Showing me the other side of the world. Showing me what I’m missing. Blogging is my first love and my companion during those days where i’ve been slightly alone. Now that i’ve been going out recently and savouring moments I think I should really insert some time to maybe take a photo and share it here. After all, that’s what I do before – share my experiences in life in this blog. So, what have i’ve been up to lately?
- Missing Britannia Islands white sand and big crashing waves.
- Ramen is always the best during rainy days. CASED CLOSED!
- Converse & Ripped Jeans. Pretty much not armored for unexpected road trips.
- Having R&R moment beside the beach.
- Indigenous finds in form of sea shells.
- Feeling the sand dune.
- I’ve been into cheese recently. But i’m not Cheesy!
- The champagne gold color of this phone though.
- Finding my old iPhone 5 cases. I’ve been hoarding hefty cases! Yes you guys. I’m a hoarder.
Albeit those are only tad bit of what i’ve been doing recently I must say those have been the highlights these past few days. I missed this. Writing in my blog and squeezing my brain. I wish i’m this inspired and productive as often. But first, I gotta go. I have a term paper due this afternoon! See you till next post. P.S. Can’t wait to post my Surigao Road trip. Coming soon! xx