August has been a whirlwind of fun filled memories. Not to mention almost 2 weeks of no class due to Davao Festival & School Activities. Hurray!! This month has been non-stop for me and my cliques – I distinctly remember partying up all night and catching a boat on the second day for a team building. Mind you guys, I only had an hour of sleep – plus party hangover. And the activity of our clubs team building is all about ’The Amazing Race’. I seriously look like a freakin’ zombie in Talicud Island while doing the tasks. Haha, I personally thank the gods of sunglasses for saving me from embarrassment though.
- Happy 66th Ateneo College Fiesta!!! #OOTD
- Going to Dayang Island where our Nature Watch Team Building took place.
- I won’t mind waking up to a view like this everyday.
- Cerulean Waters of Talicud Island.
- Chilling with my Sunnies by Charlie.
- ASMS Team Building Group photo! Yep, another team building.
- Ripped & Polished.
- Once in a while I take Mirror Celfies. Don’t you find my case rather cute? *meow
That was just an ounce of memory during my whole Cray cray August. How was your month of August? Comment down below 🙂